Casino san cristobal de la laguna
At the front of the building is an attractive, traditional patio, and casino bartlesville next-door is the burnt out shell of the 17thcentury San Agustín monastery, which was destroyed almost 100 years ago Address: Calle San Agustín, 48, 38201 San Cristóbal de La Laguna, a partir de cuanto dinero se paga a hacienda apuestas Tenerife.
Un baratísimo menú se anuncia en la esquina, en la cancela de acceso mejores juegos de cartas para psp al jardín y su terraza donde es una delicia comer.
Surrounding it are several cafes and bars, as well as important buildings, including the large city hall and the Church of San Miguel.Founded in 1611, the convent of cloistered nuns can be found across from Plaza de Adelantado and the old Municipal Market.The hall cant be missed with numerous national flags decorating the face of the e red stone façade is a bold example of Plateresque architecture and invites in visitors.The former church became a cathedral in 1818, when the Bishopric of Tenerife was created (Nivria Diocese) by a Papel Bull issued by Pope Pious viii.It is currently the headquarters of the Real Sociedad Económica de Amigos del País, and has an excellent library open to the public.
Día de Cine 27 de octubre 12,00.
Close on Mondays and 24th, 25th, 31st December and 1st and 6th January.
Closed in a private room is the large glazed 16th century baptismal font, which was used to convert Guanche warriors to Christianity.
Plaza del Adelantado, set in the heart of the city, many locals can be seen relaxing in this shaded square.
Ayuntamiento de La Laguna, Calle Obispo Rey Redondo, 1, San Cristóbal de La Laguna, Tenerife.
Palacio de Nava (Palace this palace shows off a striking combination of Mannerist, Baroque and Neoclassical design.Casa de Montañes This18th century building was built by Sergeant Major Francisco Montañés Machado, and is currently the headquarters of the Canarian Governments Advisory Council.Address: Calle San Agustín, 20 y 22, 38201 San Cristóbal de La Laguna, Tenerife.The structure of Neoclassical design, clad in bluestone, assertively displays the city coat of arms, with a plaque reading During the Reign of Ferdinand VII, mdcccxxiv.Para desactivar las cookies y dard consulte.Secretaría Atención al Socio: De Lunes a Viernes, mañanas de 9:00 a 13:00, tardes de 16:00 a 19:00.
Jueves, Viernes y Sábado de 20:00 a 23:00.
Casa de los Jesuitas The Jesuit fathers moved here in 1737 and moved out again in 1767, when they were expelled from the Island.